Important instruction before filling up the the Registration Form for Attending the B.C.S Contact Seminar,2017
BCS Contact Seminars, 2017 has been organized by SCEPTRE at the following centres:-
Date: June 19 – June 23, 2017
|74 B, A.J.C. Bose Road,|
|Kolkata – 700 016,West Bengal|
Date:August 7 – August 11, 2017
|Allahabad Bible Seminary|
|60/34 Stanley Road|
|Allahabad – 211 002|
Candidates are requested to attend any one of these seminars.
- The candidates are requested to send the following fees along with the filled up registration form enclosed herewith:-
|Seminar Fee||Rs. 3000/-|
|Co-ordination Fee||Rs. 1500/-|
- The due date to pay the fees is on or before:-
- June 10, 2017 for Kolkata Seminar
- July 20, 2017 for Allahabad Seminar
- The Demand draft should be drawn in favour of “Senate of Serampore College” payable at a recognized bank in Kolkata.
- All BCS candidates directly registered with the Senate of Serampore College are expected to attend all the contact seminars during the entire study period.
- Non-attendance at the seminar will lead to withdrawal of permission to write the examinations in the month of October – November, 2017 (especially in the case of the candidates in the first three years of study, and those in the fourth year or more who have not attended three seminars).
- Candidates are responsible for their travel as well as their boarding and lodging expenses in connection with the seminar.
- In case the candidates need food and/or accommodation during the period of the Contact Seminar, kindly contact any one of above centres (depending on the place where you will attend the Seminar).
- Please book your accommodation well in advance.
To download the Registration Form for B.C.S. Contact Seminar Click here
Kindly note: The last date to send the filled up form and the demand draft is on or before
- June 10, 2017 for Kolkata seminar
- July 20, 2017 for Allahabad seminar