Entrance Examination for Mature Candidates For Admission in Diploma in Christian Studies and Diploma in Bible Translation
- A person who has studied up-to class 10 (or having failed in class 10) and having work experience of at least 6 years in any form of service, and who is 20 years of age.
- A person who has passed class 8 and has obtained some professional diploma or certificate and has working experience of at least 6 years in any form of service acceptable to the Senate, and is 20 years of age.
- Medium of Examination:
English (though the candidate later on can pursue his/her studies in Regional Language as per Senate rules)
- Bible Knowledge
- General Knowledge
- Date of Annual Examination: March/April in each year.
- Examination fee: As per the latest fees structure of the Senate.
- The last date of submission of Examination Entry form is 15th September and with late fees 31st September.
- The filled-up examination entry form related academic testimonials and the fees to be sent to The Registrar, Senate of Serampore College, P.O. Serampore - 712201, Dist. Hooghly, West Bengal on or before 15th September previous to the year of Entrance Examination.
- Self addressed Two unstamped envelopes 23 cm x 10 cm must be enclosed along with the examination entry form to get ones Admit Card, Examination Time Table and Mark-sheet.
- For Syllabus, write to the Registrar, Senate of Serampore College
* For Examination Entry Forms- click here
- Candidate should be at least twenty-five (25) years of age and has studied up-to class X, reasons for not continuing his/her secular studies.
- The medium of examination is English only unless permitted to do otherwise.
- Credit will not be given unless a candidate passed in at least two (2) papers in one sitting securing 40% marks in each paper of examination.
- Candidates will be allowed two (2) chances to pass the entrance examination.
- Examination Fee Rs. 250/- per paper, Centre Fee Rs. 100/- and Marks Fee Rs. 250/-, Postage Fee Rs. 100/- and Late Fee Rs. 200/- if submitted after 15th October and before 31st October
- ALL FEES MUST BE SENT BY BANK DEMAND DRAFT DRAWN IN FAVOUR OF THE REGISTRAR, SENATE OF SERAMPORE COLLEGE.
- Drawee branch of the D.D. should be either SERAMPORE or KOLKATA
- The filled–up examination entry form along with the supporting documents and fees to be sent to the Registrar, Senate of Serampore College, P.O. – Serampore (712 201), Dist.-Hooghly, West Bengal on or before 15th October (previous to the year of entrance examination).
- FEES ONCE PAID ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Admit Card should be dully filled-up by the candidate.