Qualifying Examination for Master of Theology
- Candidates who have secured over-all grade of B-.
- Candidates who have secured branch average B-
Senate determines the courses to be examined.
- A person who has passed the Bachelor of Divinity examination of the Senate of Serampore College securing an overall average and branch average of 55% (B-) separately shall retakes 4 papers at Bachelor of Divinity level in the intended branch of specialization,
- A candidate has to secure an average of 60% (B) and not less than 55% (B-) in any paper in one sitting.
- No candidate shall be allowed more than two attempts to complete the qualifying examination.
- Medium of examination: English.
- Date of Annual Examination: March/April in each year.
- Examination fee: As per the latest fees structure of the Senate.
- The last date of submission of Examination Entry form is 15th September and with late fees 31st September.
- The filled-up examination entry form related academic testimonials and the fees to be sent to The Registrar, Senate of Serampore College, P.O. Serampore - 712201, Dist. Hooghly, West Bengal on or before 15th September previous to the year of Entrance Examination.
- Self addressed Two unstamped envelopes 23 cm x 10 cm must be enclosed along with the examination entry form to get ones Admit Card, Examination Time Table and Mark-sheet.
- For syllabus, other details and information, Write to Registrar, Senate of Serampore College, Serampore 712201. WB. Along with BD mark sheet issued by the Senate.